Book an appointment through our Contacts page.
Please email us if you have any inquiries or would like to book an appointment at or leave us a message at 519-250-5553.
Also, please note that our phones are only answered/ messages returned during our hours of operation. All email inquiries are replied to within 24 hours. Please check your junk mail or send us another email if you haven´t heard back from us as we do occasionally experience technical difficulties.
Please be aware that we and all of our staff members are not permitted to disclose or advise of any possible abnormalities or defects that may be apparent during the administration of any type of our sessions and services. Any and all medical advice, disclosures or diagnosis shall be made by your doctor.
Dear valued clients,
We recognize that it is important to do all that we can to protect our employees and customers during these difficult times. While the situation has improved, the pandemic remains a part of our reality. As a result, our COVID-19 measures will stay in place for the foreseeable future for our sessions:
- Disinfecting high touch areas, bed, and chairs after each client
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizer use by our staff members
- Limiting the number of guests allowed to join the session with the client to 1 additional person to maintain within the social distancing guidelines. ** Dependent children are welcomed to join and do not count towards the guest number restriction**
- We will offer a FREE DVD recording for clients who book the full packages to bring home so that others who weren't able to join can view it. (Upon request. Guests who have booked a Deluxe session will have the price of the DVD taken off.)
-Payments by E-Transfer preferred (to be made at the end of your session). **Cash is also acceptable.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are not feeling well, have a fever, cough or shortness of breath.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you have recently returned from outside of Canada (within 14 days of your appointment) or may have come in contact with anyone who has been away from Canada or exhibit any symptoms for COVID-19 or tested positive for COVID-19.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your understanding during these times.
Precious Peeks management.